Skocz do zawartości
Farak

[ZAMKNIĘTY]Banana Kill made my day

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

logo.png

Opencsgo.com sent me a push:) It said the banana kill case is back... I crossed the link to take a look at the box and models in it. One happy day banana offer gave me a very nice spin:) The price was $2.99 instead of $11.99) Besides there are 97 skins total and 66 among them are profitable:) It is a very clear price for models in it... I always count the number of profitable skins! This is good facilities of case buying.Thus, I made the refill and start to spin this case) Near 10 first openings were unsuccessful) among first models I've dropped were only not expencive items not more than $0.40) Nevertheless I believed I will spin a great skin from that case!I already learned the pattern of "offer feeding" what means to buy one and the same casse to win from it good skin. I thought that I will earn my knife or clear item soon)

But I was unlucky during ongoing 10 dropps!.. The Tec 9 Terrace and AWP Phobos became my only prizes during these 10 penings! Then I decided to make the pause to have a lunch after my banana-quest. And I got my super item before long. So, I've catch cool bayonet tiger tooth for near 330 $. I spent 100 USD for "bad" openings!.. Now, I have got skins for 20$ after "bad" openings... The profit is $ 330-70$ is 250 $) That was my own banana quest on OpenCS:GO and now I can sell or change my own tigertooth... 

17894240c6cda0fe72f972450c9b8f02.png

watekzamkniety.png

Wątek został zamknięty przez moderatora forum.
Jeśli się z tym nie zgadzasz skontaktuj się z moderatorem lub administratorem, w celu ponownego otworzenia tematu.

Pozdrawiamy,
Zespół Multi-Head.pl

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...