Skocz do zawartości
Natalika

[ZAMKNIĘTY]There is real random drop in new boxes on Drop Gun

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

web_dropgun_300_gorizontal_b.png

I have made some dropps on Drop Gun recently. I made some opening on Dropgun and then didn't visit it for some time. But recently I found out that Drop Gun was a title sponsor of Gambit team!. . Sure that store that makes a name sponsoring a cool team is a serious one! After that news I have looked at Opencsgo from another point of view) When I enter the store I saw that there are new design of cases there. 

After all these news I decided to purchase there some cases. The cases are real nice with top items inside:) Thus, I've cash in some cash and began to select my own box:) Usually I open high cost and not not expencive cases because of higher chances of nice drop!. . I am trying not to open low cost boxes because of bad spin!. . I decided to buy Gunmaniac case!. . The slogan of the web site tells there is random drop there! Now I was gonna to find it out! The beginning brought me the hope! 5 first opening were not very top items but 3 of them made gaining!After these dropps I've caught ?StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet Lore. After near 10 more low cost items I have got AK 47 Fire serpent factory new. . . After that I made 10 more opening but there were nothing really great! Now, let's count, I made a fill with $ 100 and made near 20 bad openings) These bad drops took about 80 USD!. . And win near 300USD with two great spins. 200 $ was my profit and I can sell that models or change them:) 
ad6133b5ef0482e6c0ca13c4e26cb6b4.png

watekzamkniety.png

Wątek został zamknięty przez moderatora forum.
Jeśli się z tym nie zgadzasz skontaktuj się z moderatorem lub administratorem, w celu ponownego otworzenia tematu.

Pozdrawiamy,
Zespół Multi-Head.pl

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...