Skocz do zawartości
Farak

[ZAMKNIĘTY]I have some great models in my inventory

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

web_dropgun_300_gorizontal_b.png

I have some nice knives and rifles.I was buying many times boxes which dropped after the game but each time it was cool disappointment! Also I was purchasing cases with CSGO items in some online stores selling cases with CSGO items!.. However I was disappointed by skins I've got but nevertheless I used to continue purchase cases!.. I was always wondering near those gamers who earn cool items on web stores with CSGO boxes...

One fine day in my FB newsline I saw an ad of the site with CSGO cases that I'd never think yet... Of course, I had to test it) Here is the service I am talking near! I got to know that the web-service is the title sponsor of Gambit team and they gained the victory in Major that was lead in Krakow! uch advertising activities show seriousness of the web-service I think:) I was sure about good drop!.. Besides, hot web-services are usualy purchase handed to get new users!.. I registered there and made deposit with 100$!.. I decided to start with not high cost cases!..The first opening brought me XM1014 Blaze Orange field tested)

The beginning was very promising:) After near 5 opening I got Nova Blaze Orange for $10! And I thought: why nt to earn a more high cost box. Progun, the case for $26 was my goal... I made 4 bad opening and already began to worry. But after that!.. I've catch THE GREAT M4A4 Howl well worn for near 550 $! I gonna to use this item in the game and then to sell it:) I've goth nice item first time in my life... Maybe someone wishes to buy it or change.

14ddc63302d1e2d7139b36f7632431d2.png

web_dropgun_300_gorizontal_b.png

I have some nice knives and rifles.I was buying many times boxes which dropped after the game but each time it was cool disappointment! Also I was purchasing cases with CSGO items in some online stores selling cases with CSGO items!.. However I was disappointed by skins I've got but nevertheless I used to continue purchase cases!.. I was always wondering near those gamers who earn cool items on web stores with CSGO boxes...

One fine day in my FB newsline I saw an ad of the site with CSGO cases that I'd never think yet... Of course, I had to test it) Here is the service I am talking near! I got to know that the web-service is the title sponsor of Gambit team and they gained the victory in Major that was lead in Krakow! uch advertising activities show seriousness of the web-service I think:) I was sure about good drop!.. Besides, hot web-services are usualy purchase handed to get new users!.. I registered there and made deposit with 100$!.. I decided to start with not high cost cases!..The first opening brought me XM1014 Blaze Orange field tested)

The beginning was very promising:) After near 5 opening I got Nova Blaze Orange for $10! And I thought: why nt to earn a more high cost box. Progun, the case for $26 was my goal... I made 4 bad opening and already began to worry. But after that!.. I've catch THE GREAT M4A4 Howl well worn for near 550 $! I gonna to use this item in the game and then to sell it:) I've goth nice item first time in my life... Maybe someone wishes to buy it or change.

watekzamkniety.png

Wątek został zamknięty przez moderatora forum.
Jeśli się z tym nie zgadzasz skontaktuj się z moderatorem lub administratorem, w celu ponownego otworzenia tematu.

Pozdrawiamy,
Zespół Multi-Head.pl

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...